Lady Readalot’s Library

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Nervous!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have never done anything like this before!! I am so nervous that I will bore people to death with what I write! My husband, Aaron, is the one who suggested that I try and write a blog about the books that I read. So, here I am giving it a try.

I spend my days teaching reading and writing. A goal I have at school is to expose my students to good literature. Therefore, I read a lot of books. I mainly try to read children and young adult books, but I also enjoy my murder mysteries and vampire stories.

I am by no means a literary critic. I read books for sheer enjoyment. My goal for this blog though is to give my opinion of the books I read so that others may want to read it too.

Ok, I feel as though I am rambling, so that's it for now. I just started The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan and will post in a day or two with some of my intial thoughts. Until then, I hope you keep reading a book you enjoy!

9 comments:

Aaron said...

Looks great honey!! Can't wait to read more!!

Lena said...

Don't be nervous, you'll do just fine! :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! I am excited to see what you have to share!

emily said...

yay!

Unknown said...

i'll keep checking back for it! :)

Anonymous said...

Yaay..excited to read this. Subscribing through Google Reader (I'm also an avid reader esp of children's and YA books). Looks great and I love the blog name!

Faye said...

What a fantastic blog idea, and it looks like your appetite for reading is as voracious as my own. I am looking forward to this and firmly believe it will become one of my very, very favorite blogs! :D

Trac said...

looks like I have found another bibliophile and I love it. Can't wait to see what you share. I tend more toward the Stephen King and Dean Koontz' out there but I am always looking to expand my library.

GlitterQueen said...

This looks great! I have a 3-yr-old, so I am bookmarking as I don't spend much time reading any more (: and would love to keep up with good children's books.

Post a Comment